Sunday, April 7, 2019

4/7/19 Royal Round

I had a very good day at the range today! 😊

20: 22
20T: 17
30: 15 (a new personal record!)
40: 2
Total: 56

Averaged with my last two RR scores, I now have an average in the 50s for the first time ever! 😲 Progress!! 😃

Last week's practices got side-tracked first by the new bow and then by the high winds, so this week I will really focus on honing in on that 40-yard target!

Today's official practice was very well attended. Along with the usual crew, we had several Anglespur archers and two complete newcomers!

We're having an arrow-making night Friday to replenish the baronial stock of loaner arrows, and we'll also be hammering out details for the Roses competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/7/19 Royal Round

I had a very good day at the range today! 😊 20: 22 20T: 17 30: 15 (a new personal record!) 40: 2 Total: 56 Averaged with my last tw...