Tuesday, March 26, 2019

This Crazy Idea...

Hi! I'm Lady Shannon inghaen Bhriain ui Dhuilleain, of the Barony of Concordia of the Snows in the East Kingdom. You've found your way to a blog I created to document and track my progress during the 2019 archery season, during which I have set a specific goal for myself: to improve my Royal Round ranking from Marksman (score 40-59 points) to Bowman (score 60-79 points).

Posts here will probably be really repetitive as I document practice sessions and record royal round scores. I do plan to also record my thoughts, advice I receive from others, videos and manuals I find helpful along the way, etc. I will probably also talk about archery events I attend and competitions I shoot in, so that will break up the monotony somewhat.

Feedback, comments, suggestions, tips, and tricks are all welcome! Please comment freely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/7/19 Royal Round

I had a very good day at the range today! 😊 20: 22 20T: 17 30: 15 (a new personal record!) 40: 2 Total: 56 Averaged with my last tw...